Friday, August 2, 2013

My First Post! ...  

Ok, so I finally did it.  I.... a person who does not really trust this whole cyberspace thingy stuff, has decided to finally give birth to the idea I have been kicking around for quite a while... a blog.... gulp....

My thoughts are, since I consider life SUCH a beautiful mess, why not reflect that chaos on this site.   I would love to be able to share this journey with other exquisitely wounded, crookedly patched up, willy nilly, giggly, tenderhearted, silly, goofy gals.

Subjects on this blog will, I'm sure, have a range of subjects from books, to kids, to crushes, to depression, to healing, to the "wetting your pants" kind of uncontrollable laughter.....  well.... you get the picture.  It will be a collage of subjects; in other words.. A BEAUTIFUL MESS!

Hold on to your hats girls!  We are in for a breathtakingly, gloriously dizzying, bumpy ride!

                                                  my nephew and I at the park
                                    The best thing we can do is to enjoy eating, drinking, and working.
                              I believe these are God’s gifts to us.  Ecclesiastes 2:24  Easy to read version 

No comments:

Post a Comment