Saturday, January 2, 2016

 Simplicity is Attractive....

Peace... It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work.  It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. (Unknown)

Welcome to the New Year!  2013 seemed a year of digging deeper to lay a foundation of God's love in my life and I often found myself hoisting huge burdens of thought onto the page. 2014 seemed the year for rebuilding and I felt I was standing, head thrown back, watching the horizon in anticipation for what came next.  2015 was difficult but it was also a year of risk and adventure.  No, nothing dangerous or involving travel but it was a year of trying new things.  I somehow feel that 2016 will be a year of simplifying my life.  I'm eager to see what happens!

How are you facing the New Year?  With hope? With dread? With a feeling of things ending or anticipation of a new beginning?

My wish, my prayer for you today, is that 2016 will be the start of something great for you.  This is a year that you take healthy risks, simplify your life, discover your dreams, and begin living them.  I wish you wealth, health, and prosperity in every area of your life.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment